Best Golden Globe Tweets

by 8:55 PM
In descending order (because twitter operates like that), some of the epic moments through twitter tonight on both my personal twitter, retweets, and the voguegasm feed. If you have twitter, you should probably add my feed for the Oscars because since Dujardin and The Artist won, I'll have plenty to say.

 

watching Matt Leblanc verbally sliding the panties off of Giuliana Rancic. Good Lord, get a room.
Tilda Swinton is exactly like you & me, only instead of eating food, she takes dainty sips of honeysuckle nectar with her vaginer for energy
Retweeted by


I think Sofia just propositioned Selma. OK, I think I just got another female boner.
Before the end of the night Angelina Jolie will adopt Peter Dinklage
Retweeted by
I'm dancing so hard to this Morgan Freeman thing right now.

The fact that the Golden Globes is on at the same time as Downton Abbey is racist to both women and gays.
Retweeted by
Uh, I'm not gonna lie, Felicity Huffman and William H. Macy just gave me a boner.
Retweeted by  
 
i love to take a bath in a casket... I think I just got a female boner. Morgan Feeman.
can we give helen mirren an award tonite just for being the best at everything?
Reese Witherspoon playing the role of Jessica Rabbit
starting to think Paul Giamatti's eyebrows are Muppets... maybe they sing mah-nah mah-nah
Golden Globes is basically like a celebrity bar but instead of karaoke they're given awards.

Go, Chris Plummer! Now sing Edelweiss!
Retweeted by
O.M.G. RT Mark Wahlberg just blew kisses at me & Ross is having a panic attack
Retweeted by
 

0 remarks:

Post a Comment