"Into My Closet": Post-Christmas Accessories Round Up

by 2:01 PM
Although I am reserving outfits for another blog post, this calls for the accessories to take a stand.

2011 was the year of scarves scarves scarves... *Tourettes twitch* and hair pieces done by local artists (case in point, this kickass head band which I bought at the local holiday pop up store. Unfortunately the store is closed down until next year, so looks like Christmas headbands, you just wait!









5. Glitter Polish

... Or aptly named, "Shoot-me-now-why-isn't-this-coming-off" polish (it only came off if I damaged my enamel by biting it off), as amazing as it looks, don't be fooled. But we all make our first fashion mistakes and learn from them -- so in that process, never again. But for the time, this 1.99 polish at CVS, Spoiled Polish had my heart for a week.





4. Peacock Earrings

Another wonderful 3 dollar purchase from Silver Spider in the lieu of Post-Christmas shopping, where nothing is really wrong because dammit, I got paid too! Anyway, although the base color is gold (although you can't see that because of the flash), and me and gold don't seem to look too well together, but I forgive that because this is like feather earrings -- which are on the outs in 2012 in fashion -- but not necessarily an actual feather. Works for me, but I do mourn the ending of my awesome red feather earrings. :(









3. Silvery Cluster Earring

I know what you're thinking "OMG squeeee, she has tiny hands." Yes, I know this, let's move on. This ring is probably my top favorite out of all of the fashion rings I own (3 plus a gigantor class ring that I'll never wear ever again) because it doesn't look cheaply made. But the downside is that this 3 dollar ring from Silver Spider is that it's harder to size, as my finger's weight really does fluctuate. The others are easier because they are made with plastic, but that doesn't deteriorate my love for this super-sparkly ring, and surprisingly, I don't get distracted by its glitter, at all. 








2. Essie's Midnight Cami Nail Polish

Under harsh sunlight showing the bad brush job I did, this dark-dark blue almost black polish seriously is my new favorite color. Not just because it feels like applying butter onto my nails, making them feel ten times smoother than with any other polish but because only took 2 and a half coats to get it completely covered. Did I mention this was the best textured Essie I've encountered yet? Ms. Essie, I am a devoted follower, now please put out that Nylon color!
1. Bath and Body's Forever Sunshine Cologne

Is it possible that a cologne could possibly get ones... ahem .... sexyback back? Because Bath and Body's Forever Sunshine (the clear opposite of my Vanilla Raspberry-something cologne I had which I ran out of over the summer) has been doing this to me. A little spicy in a chai sort of way but smells like heat and warmth, this polish actually is a huge confidence raiser. Women, take note.









0 remarks:

Post a Comment