"Into My Closet": Literally

by 2:25 PM
So what goes on in the deep recesses of my brain, or really closet? Well either way I have nothing to hide, so ladies, this is my closet. Starting from the bears, this is how I run my closet (as of Sunday, since it's a New Years tradition for this freak-of-nature to clean and reorganize the epicenter of all my fashion) starting with the bears up in the corner.

1. The Organizational Area

Old stories, novels, computer software, even lap top in a bin, as well as (what else?) Nylon and Bust Magazines from the past years to discard and keep them all up to date in my living room. Including also my socks and my "memory box" (where I keep pictures, pamphlets from events and other obscure items), and my "ahem" box and at last, my goodwill bin that is always filled with fashion that didn't quite work.

2. The Clothes

Placed on those organizational racks that really aren't much good considering they do fall off whenever they want to, but every so often I find a silver lining of use. They're perfect for organizing clothes by type then overall texture (oh shut up, I hear you shaking your head) starting with tank tops and ending with dresses and skirts. Hey, it used to be worse, when I lived at my parents house I used to organize by color.

3. Accessories

If this doesn't give you inspiration to clean and organize your own closet, I don't know what will. Clothes hanger with necklaces is actually very effective, as is putting some nails (or just those tape-on hooks) and hanging your purses and scarves to the other side of your closet. And yes, the scarves are organized by thickness. There are some crevices of the closet you can't see fully, pictures are my request if you want to see more. Like I said, I'm not afraid to show it off.

0 remarks:

Post a Comment