"I'll Make You a Mixtape": On Rotation

by 9:12 PM
Dinosaur Sex - Emmy the Great  
from her recently released "Virtue"


A Song for You - My Little Pony

 
We Don't Want Your Body - Stars


 
**Flashback** Game of Love - Santana feat. Michelle Branch



Surgeon - St. Vincent
from Annie's September 12th released "Strange Mercies"



Barton Hollow - The Civil Wars



I Swear - Sallie Ford and The Sound Outside

 
Wreckin' Bar (Ra Ra Ra) - The Vaccines


Ain't No Grave - Crooked Still


(Cancer) Love Me - Smile Smile


4 comments:

  1. I love it when you do this!

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and I have to say I adore the Sallie Ford video (not the first time I have seen it).

    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... best track by a Highland mile if Crooked Still. Stoatin'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well at least we have Santana in common ;)

    ReplyDelete