Product of the Day... No, LIFE!!: Sally Hansen Colorfast Tint and Moisture Balm

by 11:54 AM

Sally Hansen,  typically that's a brand that you reserve for your grandmother's pale nail polish that you attempt to wear to look chic but all it does is wash your skin tone out...  or maybe that's just me.

Regardless,  Sally Hansen isn't the first brand you think of,  especially for lip stains.  But when I was on the hunt for the perfect pink lip color taking on the spring trend,  I found a shade of pink that seemed to suit me. 

The best part of the Tint and Moisture Balm is that it will simply magnify the natural color of pink already on your lips complimenting your skin tone...  but so far I only have one in "Make me Blush" and I already need two:  one to keep in my makeup drawer and another for my purse to get the thrill of the smell of it (which is pretty awesome) every two or three hours. 

Extra Perk:  it's only 4 dollars at CVS which is even better than the spendier brands.

0 remarks:

Post a Comment