February 4th's "Holy Shit, For Real, I'm Dying of Shock" V-Spot

by 5:41 PM
Eurovision, Baby!


Last week Margaret Berger broke through with "I Feed You My Love" being # 1 on Itunes for almost two solid weeks (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) during Heat 1. While she's the one to win Norway's Melodi Grand Prix to move onto Eurovision; I have to say another of my home-girls, Anine Stang (Anina nowadays) is now in the running with "The Young" until the final result comes out next week. Biting nails! I'm rooting for both Anina and Margaret... but hoping Margaret will win and show the world why she was the real winner of her season of Norwegian Idol!




Madison Finally Reveals Herself in Video for "Hot Hot Love" and Teases Us A Little Bit More...

Madison is just a professional tease, and she's good at it; while her only release has been "The Noises Some People Make" two years ago! Since then the best you could get out of Madison was catching her on the east coast DJ-ing or playing "Superwoman" on repeat while dancing in front of your mirror like Cameron Diaz in Charlie's Angels (Or is that just me?). But the great burlesque act is back with a new song to add to your dance mix in "Nobody But Me" and finally revealing her beautiful face in a 60s sensitivity as she fights off creepy record execs and a scuzzy manager. I remain convinced that Madison is superwoman, if only next Tuesday got here faster in the release of "We've Been Nothing." But then I would demand a full album...



Georgia Does H&M

Ms. Georgia May Jagger is one of my favorite desktop girls and seriously one of the most beautiful women on this earth. So if the rock princess had a fashion line, what would it look like? In essence, what a rock star would wear complete with leather studded jackets, skin tight jeans that'll really make your UTI's flare up, and bridging it all between rocker and classy; which is what Georgia Jagger does best! 



















0 remarks:

Post a Comment