Girl Crush of the Week: Rebel Wilson

by 9:15 PM
New blog look; new post series! 

And as my celebrity girl tastes flounce around more than my nail polish color; I figured it's time to show off who I'm crushing on. And tonight's girl crush is kind of circumstantial given Rebel Wilson just hosted Chelsea Lately tonight.

Yep. Hosted. And interviewed Chelsea and it was all her idea. I have a feeling if she keeps up this momentum she'll be as big of a name as Melissa McCarthy.

So why Rebel? Well look at that body! A strong-sarcastic-silly-awkward-confident in her curvy body woman... that's attractive. Never mind she is hysterical. Watch her cold opening with her audition tape -- who else can try to make a sign stand on its own look funny rather than really stupid? And, my final reason is that accent! Oh, and the fact that she can sing! We have evidence on this from Wilson's role in Pitch Perfect, at least what we can hear in the trailer until October 5th.

And if you're into it, Bachelorette (which came out looking a little less than desirable to my tastes, unfortunately) is out this weekend.so watch her on Chelsea Lately or the two movies and fall into a crush with me!
... She has great hair too ...

0 remarks:

Post a Comment