Top Favorite Summer Products

by 10:28 PM
Garnier The Ultimate Cleanser 3-Way Clean
 
I am obsessed with this... so much so I just realized this may be why I have red spots all over my face but I'm sure that's only because I use it too much. Case in point use in moderation, probably only for Daily Cleanser, one of the many steps this Cleanser has. It also includes an Exfoliation Scrub which you just have to rub into your face for a minute in the shower OR put some on before you go to bed, wait 3 minutes and you have yourself a mask. The best part is that this cleanser is that you can feel it do its magic with a coolness around your problem areas (which explains why I felt it around my nose) and your skin feels so amazing afterwards.
Price: $7.49 at drugstores
 
 
Milani's Brow Fix Brow Kit in Medium
 
This surely hits a "Product of Life" status, and possibly in the future I should sing its praises in that fashion; but I don't think I can get through summer (or life) without Milani's Brow Kit. Basically an eye shadow for your eyebrows with the perfection colors for your complexion, it offers two different colored shadows including a pale color to accentuate your brow bone with an angle brush, shadow brush AND mini-tweezers. For summer, always use the light powder since your hair will turn blonde... or is that just me?
Price: $4.99 at drugstores
 
 
 Freeman Bare Foot Peppermint and Plum Warming Foot Scrub
I don't go two weeks without using this foot scrub in my home pedicures -- especially since I like the warm and toasty exfoliation beads all over my feet before I attack them with one of those callus filers. It's warm and toasty with exfoliation beads and it smells amazing and for awesomely cheap at Walmart, where can you go wrong completely?
Price: $2.98 at Walmart
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Baby Powder
 
It sounds nuts, but it's true. Baby Powder does wonders for those with bangs and longer hair. Benefits? 1. Good for your oily skin on forehead and back of neck. 2. Keeps your bangs look more full in the heat for absorbing previous oily skin on forehead. 3. Makes your hair crazy soft and full.

0 remarks:

Post a Comment