August 1st's "Oh my Great Goddess, My Ears are Tingling with Happy!" Vspot

by 5:40 PM
There's no excuse for my absence but in my spiritual life late summer always kicks my butt hard. But wider periods of time between Vspots means more happy awesome accumulated in one post.
 
Can you handle it?
 
Hey, Annie! ...and Richard X

 
The magical duo are finally back making sweet sweet music ranging from the club-friendly (Invisible) to electronic (Mixed Emotions)  to the electropop (Ralph Macchio) to Carribean infused beats (Hold On). If it takes 3 years for Annie to break out  new songs; this is definitely worth the wait and as you watch the music video to the first single "Back Together," you'll forget about the gap of time staring into her beautiful Nordic face. Oh and when I say you, I really mean me. <3 <3
 


 
 
Cher's Back.
 
I think when you get to a certain age you are allowed to write a song about it being a "Woman's world" even with all the anti-abortion bills, women being raped mindlessly, and Middle Eastern women stripped of their rights. But in Cher's case, when you have been a survivor like she has for seven decades, you can do whatever the hell you want. And as for the first single off of her TWENTY SIXTH album, Closer to the Truth coming out September 24th, it doesn't disappoint -- at least for those who like her evolving sound.
 
 
 
 
"Coffee Town" is Open for Business! Josh Groban, make me coffee!
 
CollegeHumor finally put out the trailer "Coffee Town" which I had announced back in January in "January 20th's Holy Snow Vspot" and while it looks like a "let's just watch and see how it goes" I just want to put that Kanye West quote on repeat. I love it when Josh Groban goes gangster.
 
 
 
Scandipopera? Yes Please!
 
 
 
 
Natalia Kills Kills Saturday Night
 
Natalia Kills knows exactly how to make herself look like a bad ass while simultaneously making bubblegum pop -- and she succeeds with Saturday Night.
 
 
 
Oh Mr. Little Jeans, Marry Me.
I love you.
 



0 remarks:

Post a Comment