8 Ways Glamour Magazine Didn't Make Me Headdesk This Month

by 10:57 PM

Zooey Deschanel, Zooey Deschanel, Zooey Deschanel! Can we get her to be a guest editor like with Victoria Beckham? MAKE. THIS. HAPPEN.

Lord Crawley of Downton Abbey (Dan Stevens) in "the five guys we're all talking about"

"I want to be a fucking feminist and wear a fucking Peter Pan collar. So fucking what?" - Zooey Deschanel

Pimping the bow ties ("The Top 10 Glamour Dos and Don'ts")

Making me love Khloe Kardashian even more than I already am.

"...Honestly, I'm happy with myself if I'm a little heavier. I realized, Why am I Trying to conform to someone else's idea of beauty? I think I'm beautiful either way." - Khloe Kardashian

Most of the products on "Khloe's Best Makeup Advice" are from drugstores! 

Putting lady-love in the pictorial "just kiss me"



...But Glamour!...

Zooey Deschanel doesn't even look like herself! Glamour, you say you don't airbrush or alter your cover photos but after Amanda Seyfried's cover and this month's I'm really starting to wonder about you...

Valentine's Day. Corporate Woman's Magazine. Cashing in on what boy's like but has little about One Billion Rising (although that was last month's...) or self love. Thanks a lot Glamour.

Promoting beauty men love when they're on a woman but the average woman reader are more consumed by what they personally want for themselves. Co-dependence. Happy Valentine's Day!

You really couldn't get some boy-on-boy for the pictorial article "just kiss me" or would that hurt the male powers that be?

0 remarks:

Post a Comment