Binge-ful Watching: 2015's Great Pillaging of "Horror Classics: Anniversary Edition"

by 9:43 PM
As we all know, I'm a little nerdy for the lesser known horror film and this gigantic 50 disc box set that is "Horror Classics: Anniversary Edition" has been burning a hole in my DVD collection for awhile now. Having bought it 2 years ago, I really could never make time to sit down to at least watch a few of the movies I haven't seen in this set (hint, the movies I have seen is the number between 9 and 11). 


It seems pretty perfect that I write about classic horror on this fixer upper of a blog and I needed to organize out how I will consume myself with these horror films. So for one time and one time only, I, B, the certified 30s-50s horror nerd, will become a TCM-like programmer. 1982's holiday special "A Disney Halloween Treat" and "Hocus Pocus" will be watched sometime during the gaps below,  

**Most of the movies are clickable for a trailer/tease**
**Most of the movies are also on YouTube in their entirety**

October 4
Vincent Price




October 10
Boris Karloff Part 1




October 11
Bela Lugosi Part 1



Miscellaneous - Science-y, Wience-y




October 18
Miscellaneous - Creature Features



Miscellaneous - Zombies



October 24
Boris Karloff Part 2



Miscellaneous 




October 25
Bela Lugosi Part 2


[ALL from the Bela Lugosi Collection: The Franchise Collection]

Miscellaneous


0 remarks:

Post a Comment