Why Everyone Should Be as Obsessed with Donkeyboy as I am!!

by 8:04 PM
They all are pretty in a hipster-kind of way

One of the few bands next to The Velvet Underground to feature a female artist (Linnea Dale) and have it not suck! 

There aren't that many songs you can "Penny Lane-twirl" to. (Almost Famous reference)

You can totally sing half their catalog to someone you really like, "But sometimes I need somebody to make me feel alright..." "I see those jeans getting out of control..." "This must be another fairy tale..."


Best music to play while getting ready for a date.

They can be like your personal Yoda with "Get Up" or "No More Movies."

Because there is literally no one else that has their sound or charm (Believe me, I looked)

Neon jeans and ties. End of Discussion.

0 remarks:

Post a Comment