Why We Should take Khloe Kardashian-Odom Seriously

by 3:09 PM
She's not afraid of what you have to say in the long run though it would sting at first, and she's honest about that fact.

Khloe is hotter, funnier and more laid back than her sisters.

You can see how madly in love she is with Lamar Odom!

Not only is she a businesswoman with her sisters, she has a hosting gig for The X Factor and manages to be a housewife. I call that "being superwoman."

She gets naked for PETA, not Playboy!

"Honestly, I'm happy with myself if I'm a little heavier. I realized: Why am I trying to conform to someone else's idea of beauty  I think I'm beautiful either way." (to Glamour Magazine)

She's not afraid to be goofy (Henry the Giraffe. End of Discussion.)


She buys her makeup from drugstores like the rest of us! (*mock le shock!*)

"I hear the pitter-patter of little dinosaur feet."

Khloe is apart of the anti-bullying Hollywood posse  

She's the best older sister to Rob, Kendall and Kylie. 




0 remarks:

Post a Comment