January 9th's A Very Squeakable V-Spot (Sound Effects Included)

by 6:04 PM

THIIIIISSS!!!



“I’m just being myself. There is not an ounce of me that believes any of that crap that they say. We can’t be feminine and be feminists and be successful? I want to be a fucking feminist and wear a fucking Peter Pan collar. So fucking what?”
- Zooey Deschanel, Glamour Magazine




Truly: Last night I had a dream.
Fanny: Were there gerbils again?
Truly: There were gerbils, but this time they did not make me dance.

-  New from Bunheads, 1/7/13




[1/8/13] Council names The Chauncey as preferred development


Don McLean @ the Englert July 27th
Mission Creek
Festival April 2-7 2013:
Scheduled so far...
SALLIE FORD AND THE SOUND OUTSIDE
and THAO AND THE GET DOWN STAY DOWN (!!!!!!!!!!)

0 remarks:

Post a Comment