Current O-Gasms

by 7:53 PM
And by current "o-gasms" I mean obsessions that are so good they... well you have the idea. Websites that are permanently ingrained on my finely tuned multi-lined firefox bookmark tab.

  • Every morning I need a little lesson in gratitude so I immediately need to deflect that on Leah Dieterich to guide me in what I should be grateful for. So I suppose this morning I also feel grateful for earplugs. "Dear Leah, thank you thank you thank you!"
  • After feeling good about earplugs, I need my daily writer humor that makes me feel good of my own writer's rejection and artist angst. Bo's Cafe Life always makes me feel better about myself as well.
  • Now for shameless fun, the two web comics that I am obsessed with! Lela Lee makes me happy with cartoon little girls with attitude problems. That being said, I first fell in love with Kim, the angry Asian little girl at one of my favorite local spots in town seeing this bag. Oui, it's love.
  • Once I spent three hours once I found Kimono's Townhouse reading almost a year's worth of ifs comic, I can honestly say that Dava Butler is my hero! Being I am associated with many gamers I actually understand about 50 % of these comics and the other 50 % dealing with Minty sliding around in socks because I swear my girlfriend is Minty in human form in that repect. Not kidding. Yes it's ponies, who cares?
  • 3 words: When. Parents. Text. enough said. And I've been waiting for my parents to send me half-assed texts just so I can submit! I really have to sending my mother emails about this site, she may catch on.
And I'm always looking for more sites to be obsessed with. Other sites that don't need any introduction is Stereogum and Sex and the Austen Girl which I do need to catch up on.


** You may ask, why should I listen to you? Well, I have great taste and I come from a family of persauders... fo shiz... my brother made Neil Diamond cool for early 20something boys in my hometown. We have secret powers **

0 remarks:

Post a Comment