November 27th's Tasty Audio Visual Treats to Give you a Hot VSpot

by 11:59 AM
The countdown continues until Les Miserables (29 days) and the Hobbit (18 Days)!

How can anything possibly top that?

Well, really nothing but I think the following *should* suffice.

Somehow...

This picture has made my world Saturday night.

BOMB...shell SMASH! Eeek!

Magical Broadway deception, lies, manipulation, gay men, adultery and everything your mother hates is coming back. But your mother doesn't hate the stick bobble-head previously known as Jennifer Hudson (hate to sound so harsh, but she did look good with some hips on her) which will be the one thing she'll watch Smash for. In Season 2, now the question is no longer Team Megan Hilty or Team Katharine McPhee, it's who is the next Joan Collins in this new game of Primetime Soap Opera. Sounds a little cringe-worthy, but the Bombshell show and the Marilyn factor will hopefully make a few appearances and anything to see the undeniable pairing of Tony-Winning Christian Borle and Debra Mesing together! And speaking of undeniable pairings, Messing's Will and Grace's co-costar Sean Hayes will have a stint on the show as essentially himself, a song and dance comedian making his Broadway debut. Outside of Hayes, Hilty, Davenport, Borle and Messing I will attempt to not cringe completely at the sudsy soap this show has suddenly become.




"I feel like I wanna murder someone and also I want soft 

pretzels." - New Girl


It's amazing what a late-night spree of weheartit does for a girl.
Thank you, Rose Water Witch for making me happy. So hard.

Mr. Eddie Monroe from Grimm


 Speaking of Sean Hayes, here is one of his production company's best and it's main saving grace. Sorry Sasha Roiz, as creepy-sexual as you seem in a Nazi soldier kind of way, but my man (in a heterosexual world) is Silas Weir Mitchell, Eddie Monroe, blutblad, Mr. Christmas-and-I-Love-Trains. 
You.
Make.
My. 
World.

(and oh my the amount of Monroe/Nick slash, this pleases me deeply)

This show is perfect, outside of my extreme lady boner for Roiz and Mitchell, the joking cop back-and-forths don't get extremely cheesy, fairy tales abound (at least at first), Play on German words (Brilliant! I have two German-geeks for friends so I heavily appreciate this!) and David Giultoni reminding me every minute that he could totally pull of playing Clark Kent/Superman.


How Do Swedish Popstars Do Christmas? Like This!



*Le Droolage* *Thud*


0 remarks:

Post a Comment