3 Ways Glamour Magazine Particularly Irritated Me This Month (September 2012)

by 1:09 PM
Let me guess... the "How Well Do You Know Your Breasts" graph is a trick question? No two breasts are the same... sometimes on a single person. And don't presume to know my boobs... that's my girlfriend's job!

(on "We Were Born this Way') Yeah OK Glamour, because gay people are so extraordinarily different than straight people you want to put random gay people in your magazine just to ask questions of what their childhood was like. NEXT!

Was there really any need to advertise Justin Bieber's new cologne? This is a woman's magazine not a teenager's magazine!

What They Did Right

Advertising Essie's new polish line for Breast Cancer Awareness

Pimping out Parks and Recreation ("And Six More Becauses...")

"Five Things I can Do Now That I'm Not in Harry Potter" Best. List. Ever.

Making Emma Watson look drop-dead AWESOME.

0 remarks:

Post a Comment