"Into My Closet": This is What Fall-xiety Looks Like

by 11:46 AM
Yes, yes, I'm still on my rampage (although not as passionate as My Top 10 Signs It's Turning into Autumn) of wanting my cooler weather to bust out some fleeced leggings (with gold and silver studs! Ragstock $6!!), tall boots and awesome chunky sweaters. But, these next four outfits have been sufficing for the last few weeks of mixed weather.


Typically I'm not the one to be bluish (courtesy of the accent in Yellow Submarine) but it's the mix of the fake wooden-like buttons in the difference to the blue color that made me want this shirt since I first saw it in the front of Ragstock. Now the adorable Peter Pan collar (the only collar I will ever wear, thank you!) t-shirt is in the back of Ragstock priced down to 9.99 + 25 to 75 percent off depending on the length of time the top has been in the back. 

And of course one must wear their awesomest studded boots with this shirt to get that smock-ish 90s look... ish.



And while we are on the topic of Ragstock, I need to make a note to myself that I need more belts and leggings to go with this cute yet simple jumper I found on the $8 Recycleable Dresses rack.

 Simple and worn with or without a shirt underneath (although my white and blue polka dotted top is PERFECT with this dress). But despite all my best efforts to match what I already have in my closet, girl needs to wear a belt to cinch around the curves. Although the dress is cute, it cannot be up and down like the way its worn on the left, one looks larger without the magic of a belt. Now... belts... must have belts... (Ragstock has a yellow one...)

 
To complete my fall-xiety is the one top I am super excited beyond all recognition for this somewhat sheer pine green top but really it's the zipper in the back that makes it (and the fact it shows off my bumble bee tattoo) and oh the possibilities! -- vests! sweaters! scarves! (jots down shopping list) but for the next few weeks, wearing it like so will have to (*sigh*) suffice. 












FALL PLEASE COME SOONER!!! 









0 remarks:

Post a Comment