New Girl on my Fashionister Radar

by 1:11 PM
While my fashionister list is becoming more picky for the most edgiest in fashion and face now that I discovered so many gorgeous women, the newly engaged Riley Keough for example, I know I'll make these posts -- but who to discover now?

Well quite on accident two weeks ago during my new obsesh, Smash, a new face I did not know came on screen as Anjelica Huston's daughter, Katie, but she felt so familiar.

You may know Grace Gummer the best as Meryl Streep's daughter (just a year younger than I am!) before her body of work that includes Larry Crown and the short-lived TV show "Gigantic" but it was her strong features from her mother that struck me. On the upside of her short resume, she could have a promising career as a model as strong bone structure is in. 

This is a girl, perhaps fashionister?, to watch for.




0 remarks:

Post a Comment