April 9th's Rather Miniature Hot Spot Vspot

by 3:01 PM
Breaking off of my high horse on feminism and heels, here are three things that have got me titilated in the past 2 weeks since our last Vspot. (I promise a picture post later this week on the Mission Creek Festival)

It Took THIS LONG for a Video?


At long last, the Dum Dum Girls have a video for "Comin' Down" which has been out for as long as I can remember. Somehow "Bedroom Eyes" -- the second single -- had got a video before the first single. But I suppose that's the price to have something amazing and interpretive to showcase Dee Dee's superawesome amazing cat eyes. (I grumble since today I had to reapply eyeliner twice because it was the worst cat eye I've ever done)


Have You Ever Wondered What Regina Spektor Would Look Like if She Straightened her Hair?

This! 


*sigh* gorgeous. And to complete the single, here's the new-old single showing that not all the quirky curly haired Regina magic is gone... And I want this picture for my background wallpaper bad!



Mr. Little Jeans - Runaway

Mr. Little Jeans is very particular or she just likes to take her time. Well, once more she has blown everyone's faces off first with a Beyonce cover, then an Arcade Fire cover and now finally A MUSIC VIDEO AND NEW SONG! While the song is more atmospheric than the dancey Angel EP, this shows her whimsical and dark side, which is just as mystifying and enjoyable. I don't think Birkenes has the power to suck. Ever.


0 remarks:

Post a Comment