March 11th's Kind of Spring-ish Vspot

by 8:19 PM

Amazing New Videos


Jena Malone Sings and it is Wonderful!

I love Jena Malone; I love her nonchalant awesomeness, her dorky charming smile and never mind the fact she totally got to make out with Patrick Fugit in the movie Saved! Along with her musical partner, Lem Jay Ignacio under the band name "The Shoe," the band is coming out with their first album "I'm OK" in June. Until then, here's a teaser and it's so pretty!

Josh Groban Does it Again on Kimmel!



The Four Words I Never Thought I Would Say:
Mr. Little Jeans Album


Mr. Little Jeans album, Mr. Little Jeans album!!! I have been waiting for this day for so long. "Pocketknife" is coming out March 25th and it is complete with songs that have been out as singles since her "Angel" EP. It is full of Ms. Birkenes's best: Runaway, Oh Sailor, the recent Good Mistake, and my favorite Valentine including seven new songs I am literally dying to hear. March 25th, get here faster! (And it should... I have a date with Ages and Ages and Lake Street Dive that night!)

Speaking of New Albums...

Sharon van Etten album!!! Sharon van Etten Album!!! And as the first single to May 27th's release of "Are We There," Sharon puts out a new symphonic sound quite different to her lo-fi folky tunes from "Tramp." "Taking Chances" teeters a strange line between cheerful (as cheerful as van Etten's smoky music can be) and her signature lo-fi folk as she tempts everyone listening in running away with her. In a second, Ms. van Etten!