86th Academy Awards V-Spot

by 9:16 PM
My Suspicions Were Right!
Best Supporting Actor:
Jared Leto, Dallas Buyers
Club

Best Supporting Actress: Lupita Nyong'o
(12 Years a Slave)
 
Best Director: Alfonso Cuaron
Best Leading Actress: Cate Blanchett
(Blue Jasmine)
Best Lead Actor: Matthew McConaughey
 
Oh, the Moments!!!

 
Kevin Spacey's impression of Jack Lemmon: "Th-that's right."
 
Jared Leto giving his slice of pizza to his mother! D'awww
 
Everything about Jamie Fox while presenting for Best Original Score.
 
That adorable handshake between Alfonso Cuaron and Sidney Poitier


THE MUSIC!

 
(Especially at 0:50-1:80)

 
 

Best Soundbytes of the Night

"Who's the wine captain now?" - Ellen DeGeneres to Barkhad Abdi

"If you win tonight, I'll just bring you your Oscar." - Ellen DeGeneres to klutzy Jennifer Lawrence

"There's only one winner tonight, 12 Years a Slave. If you don't agree, you're a racist." - Ellen DeGeneres

"This Oscar is for everyone who ever did anything ever and struggled, struggled the struggley struggle all the strugglers have ever struggled! And we all struggies in this great human struggle!" - Jared Leto

"Can't keep a good man down. Can you Bruce, can you?!" - Jim Carrey copying Dern's role in "The Astronaut Farmer"

"I do have a few words... in my bra." - Catherine Martin winning for Best Costumes (The Great Gatsby)
 
"No matter where you're from, your dreams are valid." - Lupita Nyong'o
 
"Sit down! You're too old to be standing!" - Cate Blanchett
 
"What really sucks is for a lot of people the transformation was wisdom. For me, it was the color of my hair." - Alfonso Cuaron
 
Best Tweets of the Night
Perfect segue from Cate Blanchett to Jennifer Lawrence. Can they host the together next year?
 
Mathew MacConaughey would be my favorite instructor!
 
Yes! YES! is now an EGOT. Sadly...now I must destroy him.
 
This is my daughter's one-song Lollapalooza.
 
This Bette Midler hologram looks so real.
 
Jared Leto: doing one thing that all men want right now, grabbing J-Law's thigh.
 
"To write this song I pretended, as I do every day, that I WAS Nelson Mandela," -- Bono, probably
 
Huh. I changed wardrobe 5 times at the and people just kept eating their polenta. Oh well.  
's hat has an agenda. It all makes sense now.
 
I want to make love to the editor of this animated sequence. Oh my God, it's giving me lady wood.
 
HAHA pharell walking past JLaw and you LITERALLY see her say "omg not me" and then "okay good" as he passes I am DYING
 
The jewels on Anne Hathaway's dress just flashed "DRINK COKE" in Morse code.
 

0 remarks:

Post a Comment