6 Ways How Glamour is Ruining My Life

by 12:57 PM
Dear Glamour, if you're so concerned with weight stereotype (The Secret Way People Judge You) then why don't you help out the cause a little by covering larger women's lifestyles? And you do realize some people really don't care about being judged -- some can laugh it off it's not all out discrimination.

(Conti'd) It's a fixed study when you're giving black and white terms to show how shallow the human race really is.

Not everyone fits into your three standards of body size -- no matter how progressive you are with a pro-plus agenda 

"Health Insight" truly insults my intelligence. I ate far more than she did and worked out without one complaint when I was losing my weight!

Convincing me to DOWNLOAD Regina Spektor's new album (obsessed!/it's on) Bitch please I'm buying the CD.

Making Katharine McPhee's face look lie a Barbie! Retouch much?


What They Did Right

  • Making Me Mist Over (My Father Really Was Superman)
  • Asking adult film stars on sex, they would know from trial and error versus the scientific stuff (...that's what sex is all about, right?)





0 remarks:

Post a Comment