Home
Vspot
Mixtape
Music
Movies
TV
voguegasm
"I'll Make You a Mixtape": Lady Gaga Covers
by
B Condon
8:30 PM
Side A: The Covers
Judas (Dubstep Remix) - Cazzi Opeia
Bad Romance - Artist vs. Poet
Telephone - Marie Digby
Poker Face (RYS Films Remix) - Molly Lewis
You and I/You And I Mash-Up - Idina Menzel and Matthew Morrison from Glee
Telephone - Pomplamoose
Emilie Autumn Quote... oh well, the cover is just a dream...
Side B: Dream Covers
Teeth
-
Emilie Autumn
LoveGame
-
Alex Saidac
Alejandro
-
Le Kid
Edge of Glory
-
Esthero
Related Posts Widget
0 remarks:
Post a Comment
← Newer Posts
Older Posts →
Home
Popular Posts
Top 5 Worst Lesbian Movies Ever
6 Nail Polish Tips I Personally Can't Live Without
Good Hocus Pocus Observations That Make You Think
Almost Fall Guide for Aug. 22-26
My "Grimm" Theory: Theories, Predications, and Shirtless Rage (and it's full of spoilers...)
7 Ways September '12's Nylon Magazine is Even More Awesome Than Last Month's
September 26th's Super-Massive Vspot
0 remarks:
Post a Comment