"I'll Make You a Mixtape": B's Favorite Beatle Tracks

by 10:02 PM
It was 50 years ago today (or the relative day you're seeing this...) when rock-n-roll gave itself mouth to mouth resuscitation and produced The Beatles on the Ed Sullivan show. So naturally as a proud Beatlemaniac, I feel it's my duty to share my favorite little known and/or underrated tracks that came from the brilliant mind of these four fabulous song writers/musicians.








All I've Got To Do
And Your Bird Can Sing
Another Girl
Anytime At All
Baby You're a Rich Man
Baby's in Black
Bad Boy (Larry Williams Cover)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxx-dOHias8The Ballad of John and Yoko
Boys (The Shirelles Cover)
Chains (The Cookies Cover)
Do You Wanna Know a Secret?
Don't Bother Me
Don't Let Me Down
Don't Pass Me By
Every Little Thing
Everybody's Trying to Be My Baby (Carl Perkins Cover)
Free as a Bird
Getting Better
Glass Onion
Good Morning, Good Morning
Got to Get You Into My Life
Hey Bulldog
Hold Me Tight
Honey Don't
I Call Your Name
I Me Mine
I Need You
I Should Have Known Better
I Wanna Be Your Man
I'll Be Back
I'll Cry Instead
I'll Follow the Sun
I'm a Loser
I'm Happy Just to Dance With You
I'm Looking Through You
I'm Only Sleeping
I'm So Tired
I've Just Seen a Face
It's All Too Much
It's Only Love
It Won't Be Long
The Inner Light
Little Child
Long Long Long
Love You To
Matchbox (Carl Perkins Cover)
Misery
Mother Nature's Child
Mr. Moonlight
No Reply
The Night Before
Old Brown Shoe
Only a Northern Song
The One After 909
Paperback Writer
Rain
Real Love
Roll Over Beethoven (Chuck Berry Cover)
She's a Woman
She Said, She Said
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o26RuUGIx8Tell Me What You See
There's a Place
Think For Yourself
This Boy
Two of Us
Wait
What You're Doing to Me
When I Get Home
Within You, Without You
Words of Love (Buddy Holly Cover)
Yer Blues
Yes It Is
You Can't Do That
You Know My Name (Look Up the Number)
You Really Got a Hold On Me (Smokey Robinson Cover)
You Won't See Me
You're Going to Lose That Girl

0 remarks:

Post a Comment