10 More Songs That Need to be on Your October Playlist: An Open Playlist to All Women Stalk

by 2:35 PM
Dear AWS,

You are seriously my new favorite obsession between hair mask ideas and as for your inspiration section, maybe my life isn't as effed up as I thought. In any event, I can't say I was too surprised at at your choices for 7 Songs That Need to Be On Your Halloween Playlist, but I hope these options will make their way into your readers' Ipod ear buds as well! (To my readers, yeah it's basically an updated Halloween or Halloween-Inspired Songs.)

 
1. No Party
by Marit Bergman
 
 
 
2. Halloween
by Florence Welch (Florrible and Misrabella)
 
 
 
3. Pumpkinteeth
by Hailey Wojicik
 
 
4. Autumn Leaves are Falling
by Clannad
 
 
5. Horror Show
by Bat for Lashes
 
 
7. October by
The Helio Sequence
 
 
8. Leaves in the River
by Sea Wolf
 
 
9. Help, I'm Alive!
by Metric
 
 
10. Thriller (Michael Jackson Cover)
by Imogen Heap
 

0 remarks:

Post a Comment