Rough and Dirty Quickie VGasm: Les Miserables's Extended First Look

by 1:38 PM
Since the land of music and TV/Movies are in a slight slump at the moment, I had so many things stored in the Bookmark Folder I decided to spread the love even thinner to a good quickie... Wondering what is on my mind at the moment...

Anyway, this little quickie comes from our friends over at Universal Pictures with a great quick look at Behind the Scenes of Tom Hooper's "Les Miserables" now changed to debut on screen on Christmas Day. and hey it works! Christmas equals depressing. 

Through learning the process why Hooper decided on singing on set versus recording, we get a great look on how Amanda Seyfried will sound with "In My Life" and a even worse tease of Hugh Jackman's singing "Soliloquy" right in front of us and the interviewer. Agh! Evil. 

Don't take my word for it, just watch and you'll probably tear up as much as I did. What is it about "Les Mis" that grabs people so?


0 remarks:

Post a Comment