January 21st's Bouncing All Over the Place Because The Following is Just Too Damn Awesome V-Spot

by 12:27 PM
For lack of a better blog post title, I didn't know how to lump all of these majestic wonderful things (Kishi Bashi, bitches!!) together, so there you have it.

 
And here's a picture of last week's episode of Community...
 
 
 
Charlotte Church is back and
No One Told Me?!
Apparently the original pop and classical opera singing pre-teen has been back and I didn't know until I was going through my Spotify for songs that I lost in the lieu of deleting a dropbox folder (nice going, B). So, I downloaded the songs that I lost from Charlotte Church, yes even some from that horrible pop album she made after she lost her voice and then I noticed new albums! I listened to all of them and Charlotte Church is indeed back, after four years of good throat rest. Her voice will never be the same but the strange Kate Bush meets Sarah Brightman-like trance works wonders with what voice she has now! And, she's still stunning. #teamWales
 
 
 
 
Essie Spring 2014 Preview
 
I don't know about any of you, but, I am kind of intrigued by testing what "Hide and Go Chic," "Fashion playground" and "spin the bottle" would look like against my skin tone... And hopefully it would look good! But then, you never know...
 
 
 
Mission Creek Festival: Second Wave
Announcement
 
S. Carey! Kishi Bashi! The Head and the Heart! Of Montreal! Wolf Eyes! Caroline Smith! It's like the Indie Rock Playlist up and vomited happy colorful rainbows all over this year's Mission Creek festival and I seriously could not be more pumped for anything in my life! Mission Creek is the best time of year... next to Revival's annual 50 percent off sale...
 
 
Happiness is a Dickens Bio Pic:
The Invisible Woman

Unfortunately, Simon Callow isn't playing him. Fail. (Doctor Who reference, folks. Yes, I have been converted...) But Voldemort is (Ralph Fiennes) and that's fine with me; Fiennes can play anything and make it look good. So can Kirstin Scott Thomas (the voice of my inner monologue) who plays Nelly Ternan's mother, one of the many people oblivious to Dickens and Nelly's 13 year secret affair. This is what bio pics were made for! Now the better question is when this movie going to be distributed in American theaters?
 
 
 

 Oscars 2014 Predictions Score Card
 
Best Picture:
 
It's a very tight race between American Hustle, Dallas Buyers Club, Gravity and 12 Years a Slave; but I don't have much investment in any of the movies so I'll let the Academy decide.
 
Best Actor in a Leading Role:
 

Once more, it's a tight race between Christian Bale (American Hustle), Chiwetel Eijofor (12 Years a Slave) and Matthew McConaughey (Dallas Buyers Club) but I would love to see Leonardo DiCaprio (The Wolf of Wall Street) finally get an award for a Scorsese film since it seems he takes his acting to another level underneath the cinema legend.
 
Best Actress in a Leading Role:
 
Chances are between Amy Adams (American Hustle) and Cate Blanchett but I'm really holding out for the veterans in Judi Dench (Philomena) and Meryl Streep (August: Osage County) but especially Meryl Streep!
 
Best Actor in a Supporting Role:
 
Jared Leto, Jared Leto, and Jared Leto (Dallas Buyers Club). There's no competition. NEXT!

Best Actress in a Supporting Role:




It's definitely a tight race in my mind between Lupita Nyong'o (12 Years a Slave) and Julia Roberts (August: Osage County) but clear chances are that Jennifer Lawrence (American Hustle) or Nyong'o will be taking it home.
 
Best Animated Film:
 
Frozen, no doubt. But it would be nice to see Despicable Me 2 win since they did create the minions!
 
Best Directing:
 
It's definitely a tight race between David O. Russell (American Hustle), Alfonso Cuaron (Gravity) and Steve McQueen (12 Years a Slave) but damn it, I just want the adorable little muppet otherwise known as Martin Scorsese (The Wolf of Wall Street) to win his second Oscar (AND ONLY SECOND??!!)

0 remarks:

Post a Comment