June 11 "What I'm OBSESSED With right Now" Meow-Spot V Spot

by 8:11 PM
I'm starting to think there should be a difference between a hot spot vspot and a meow-spot vspot... discuss.

Les Miserables Musical Teaser


Not a trailer, oh no, but we are granted with a TEASER of Anne Hathaway singing the immaculate "I Dreamed a Dream" with all the heartbreak and poverty in her voice -- so... it must suck to be Susan Boyle right now because this teaser owns! (This came out just a few days AFTER I featured my happiness over this movie in "Get Excited!: Movies to Look Forward To.")

*happy thud*



Good News, Esthero is Still Awesome!

Esthero: the Goddess that has blessed my Itunes with the snarky "Wikked Li'l Girls," the whimsical duet with Sean Lennon in "Everyday is a Holiday With You" and the anthemic "We R in Need of a Musical Revolution" (and maybe the song that I discovered her with on the L Word, but I'm still pretending I never watched it) -- well, happy happy news, after 7 years of cooling her heels, Esthero is back making catchy-as-fuck ditties and being wonderfully dirty simultaneously. Love her! Look for album "Everything is Expensive" in forthcoming months!



Fortune Feimster Fills in For Chelsea Lately


Typically, I have little tolerance for lesbian stereotype anything, including "lesbian" comediennes for the fear of capitalizing on those same stereotypes that we are being made fun of but... oh hell... this was the best Chelsea Lately "cold opening" EVER as Chelsea was recovering from knee surgery. I love watching Fortune make fun of her body and doing the dancing and the best part for me? "LOOK ME IN THE EYE! LOOK. ME. IN. THE. EYE!"










Oh... Hey Mika!

The best comeback this year so far... well next to Sharon van Etten... or more? While I fight that debate in my head, check this shit out and you will die happy! Well, before you die of shock that "The Origin of Love" comes out sometime this year. But it surprises me that there are only heterosexual couples in this video when Mika is super-bisexual and super-tolerant. What gives?



0 remarks:

Post a Comment