"I'll Make you a Mixtape": The Ultimate Dorky Date Music

by 8:14 PM
As I am unable to make CDs for the moment (with the lack of an E drive, failures), the next best thing is playlists. So, hypothetically, if I had someone in my life, let's just say this hypothetically again, here is an ultimate playlist/mix tape for said someone.... for any impending dates that would be possibly... maybe... happening....


  1. Jen Foster - I Like You
  2. Emily Asen - Yellow (Coldplay Cover)
  3. Minipop - Butterflies
  4. Dala - Our Song
  5. Meaghan Smith - A Little Love
  6. Nerina Pallot - Geek Love
  7. Marit Larsen - If a Song Can Get Me You
  8. The Softies - Together Forever
  9. Those Dancing Days - I'll Be Yours
  10. She & Him - I was Made For You
  11. J. Stine - You Are My Sunshine
  12. Tiger Trap - Sweetheart
  13. ALL CAPS - Don't Unplug Me
  14. All Girls Summer Fun Band - Cutie Pie
  15. Margaret Berger - Will You Remember Me Tomorrow
  16. Wallis Bird - When We Kissed the World Fell in Love
  17. The Brunettes -Lovesong (The Cure Cover)
  18. Dala - Levi Blues
  19. Marie Digby - Say it Again
  20. Donora - I Think I Like You
  21. Erin & Her Cello - On My Stoop
  22. Jen Foster - She
  23. Marc with a C - You're Pretty Good Looking for a Girl (White Stripes Cover)
  24. Charlotte Martin - The Stalker Song (I'm Normal, Please Date Me)
  25. Mirah - Words Cannot Describe
  26. Emilie Mover - Lightning Don't Strike Twice
  27. Kate Nash - Baby Love (Supremes Cover)
  28. Never Shout Never - Can't Stand It
  29. Parlours - I Think I'll Call You Mine
  30. The Pipettes - The Burning Ambitions of Early Diuretics
  31. Smile Smile - Tempo Bledsoe
  32. Kristine Tuna - When I Got Up (I've Got You) (Tegan and Sara Cover)

    0 remarks:

    Post a Comment